Who am I?
Margueritte Mabry White M.D., a physician, scientist, researcher and writer who has lived in United States, Europe, South America and Africa. I am fluent in French (native speaker) and Spanish.
What is my background?
For the past three years, as a freelance medical writer, I have provided a range of high quality medical writing services tailored to meet each client’s unique goals. Previously, I worked in academic medicine at the University of Colorado and Yale University in research, clinical care, teaching and community health and have several publications. I have also studied medicinal plants and indigenous healing in Ecuador, South America.
What are my accomplishments?
- Elected to Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- First author publications in top peer reviewed scientific journals
- Funded by the National Institutes of Health for basic science research
- Short story fiction prize winner
Who am I affiliated with?
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Medical Writers Association
- American Writers and Artists Inc.
- Board Certified- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Meeting the writing needs of business, academic and educational institutions dedicated to excellence in the healing arts through science, research and education.
- Enhancing cross-cultural communication between healthcare institutions through our French translation service.
- Educating individuals on how to optimize their own health through effectively engaging their healthcare provider (please visit www.questionyourdoctor.com).