Our client’s goal was to design a highly competitive white paper that would describe his company’s service and attract new clients in a highly competitive business.
- Comparative research of competitor white papers.
- Research about the important aspects of his business that needed to be highlighted.
- Content development that presents his business in the best light.
- Written to increase competitiveness, market project and attract more satisfied clients.
Client: Olympus Medical Management
Skills: Persuasive copywriting
Web content development
A major research organization desiring to re-organize their content in order to educate visitors and increase voluntary enrollment of women into ongoing research studies. Project entailed:
Extensive research and interviews of departmental staff, referring healthcare professionals and past study participants in order to clearly understand
- Organizational goals
- Needs of the referring healthcare professionals
- Desires and expectations of study participants
Content development based on the above findings designed to
- Engage all visitors
- Educate all visitors
- Increase enrollment into ongoing studies
Follow-up to evaluate whether goals were obtained (on-going)
Client: University of San Diego, Center for The Promotion of Maternal Health and Infant Development
Status: In progress
Skills: Web content development, web design, scientific research and writing